What to bring to your booking:
If you have recent or pertinent:
- Blood test/pathology test results (and if not, we can perform this testing for you on-site).
- X-Rays, MRIs, or other medical imaging and accompanying reports.
Please bring these with you to your appointment. You can usually obtain these from your regular doctor.
If you have a referral letter from your regular health practitioner to see us for an IV Infusion or IM Shot treatment, please bring this with you.
- Tap Here to Read More about Bookings
Please book an Initial Consultation first.
If this is your first time with IV Infusion Clinic, we MUST ask that you book an Initial Consultation appointment first with one of our designated GP’s a minimum of two days prior to receiving your IV Infusion or IM Shot Treatment. More details regarding your First Booking and Follow-Up Bookings are described on The Process
Every Booking Thereafter
Regular follow-up bookings can mean that you can simply:
- Book an appointment online
- Come in at the appointed time
- Proceed to have your IV Infusion and/or IM Shot performed
Thus, follow-up treatments can often generally be much quicker and easier.
The aim is to improve your health and well-being. Therefore, while regular IV Infusion treatments and IM Shots can be as simple as booking and coming in for a treatment, every so often we may need to request more pathology tests and continue consultation with a designated GP to monitor your progress specific to your IV Infusion and IM Shot treatments.