We Do Things Properly
All of our treatments require at least an initial consultation with a designated Medical Doctor, and require (at least initially) recent pathology test analysis (i.e. blood tests, and possibly other tests) before your first treatment.
The aim is to make you look and feel your absolute best, and we want to do it right.
Booking → Consultation → Treatment Booking → Treatment
- STEP 1: Initial Consultation (Tap to read more)
For your first booking an IV Infusion/IM-specific consult with a designated GP is required a minimum of 3 business days prior to the IV Infusion/IM Shot treatment appointment day.
In general, pathology testing for the following may be required during this consult (some of which may be bulk-billed):
- FBE (Full Blood Examination)
- CRP (C Reactive Protein)
- ESR (Erythrocytes Sedimentation Rate)
- RFT (Renal Function Test)
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- BSL (Blood Sugar Level)
- Iron Studies
- B12 (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin D3 (Please note: As a screening test, this cannot be bulk-billed)
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- T4 (Thyroxine)
- T3 (Triiodothyronine)
- Homocysteine (Please note: This particular test is only conducted if it pertains to your current health condition, and is not covered by Medicare.)
Pathology testing additional to the above listed may be required based on considerations respective to your current health condition. Considerations may include, as examples, family/genetic history, prior health conditions, prior medicinal regimens, prior physical injury, among other factors.
General Note on Pathology Tests: Due to a number of factors, which may include Medicare regulations, pathology laboratory policies and protocols, health insurance policies, among other factors, there may be cases in which the above listed pathology tests cannot be bulk-billed. Such policies, which are beyond our control, may change without notice.
- STEP 2: Based on consultation (Tap to read more)Based on consultation with the designated GP, pathology test results, and your health interests, suitable IV Infusion treatments or IM Shots, and/or other treatment can then be prescribed.
- STEP 3: Treatment Booking (Tap to read more)If a suitable IV Infusion or IM Shot treatment is confirmed, your respective treatment appointment can then be booked online. And, yes, we can help you with this if you like 🙂
- STEP 4: At Your Treatment Appointment (Tap to read more)Arrive on time to your IV Infusion and/or IM Shot appointment 🙂
One of our nurses will work with you using a questionnaire for our records, and explain the treatment process.
With your authorised consent, your nurse will prepare your treatment and proceed to administer your IV Infusion and/or IM Shot.
You may then sit back and relax on your reclining chair while receiving your Infusion Clinic treatment.
Regular follow-up bookings can mean that you can simply:
- Book an appointment online
- Come in at the appointed time
- Proceed to have your IV Infusion and/or IM Shot performed
Thus, follow-up treatments can often generally be much quicker and easier.
The aim is to improve your health and well-being. Therefore, while regular IV Infusion treatments and IM Shots can be as simple as booking and coming in for a treatment, every so often we may need to request more pathology tests and continue consultation with a designated GP to monitor your progress specific to your IV Infusion and IM Shot treatments.
What to bring to your booking:
If you have recent or pertinent:
- Blood test/pathology test results (and if not, we can perform this testing for you on-site)
- X-Rays, MRIs, or other medical imaging and accompanying reports
Please bring these with you to your appointment. You can usually obtain these from your regular doctor.
If you have a referral letter from your regular health practitioner to see us for an IV Infusion or IM Shot treatment, please bring this with you.
- STEP 4: At Your Treatment Appointment (Tap to read more)
- STEP 3: Treatment Booking (Tap to read more)