- All the stated benefits of our version of the famous Myers Cocktail (i.e. the Energy Cocktail).
- All the stated benefits of our Body Rejuvenation IV Infusion including multi Vitamin B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6) and Glutathione.
- Contains almost 1 Litre of an electrolyte solution used in our Re-Hydrate Boost delivered intravenously (IV) direct into your bloodstream. Keeping you super hydrated.
- The ultimate IV Infusion for those of us who soldier the compounding demands of a strenuous lifestyle.
Because You Want It All
So you want: Better skin, fast acting and sustained energy, more alertness and mental focus, a happier mood and less stress, a strong detox combo hit, a M.E.G.A. boost in immunity… etcetera…
In short: You aim to be ready for YOUR Red Carpet Best!
- All the ingredients of the Energy Cocktail IV Infusion (our version of the famous Myer’s Cocktail), with the addition of up to 15 grams more Sodium Ascorbate (IV Infused Vitamin C)
- All the ingredients of the Body Rejuvenation IV Infusion, which includes Glutathione (widely considered “The Mother of All Antioxidants”)
- Almost all the ingredients of the Re-Hydrate Boost IV Infusion. Look… we have a 1 Litre sized IV bag, and we need to make room in it for all the other Infusion ingredients. Cool?
You’ve heard celebrities get this. Now you can have it.
IV Vitamin C
IV Vitamin B Complex
IV Multi Magnesium
Managed by a medical doctor present on sitePlease note: Glutathione requires a doctor’s prescription. Please account for this when booking your appointments. Our doctors can organise this for you. To be clear… (tap/hover to read)
Consultation for any infusion: $100.00
For patients with a valid Medicare card, we provide the medication.
Mini Infusion – 500 mg: Approx. $350*
Mega Infusion – 1000 mg: Approx. $550*
Patients with no valid Medicare have to bring the medication themselves which can be purchased from the chemist.
Mini Infusion – 500 mg: Approx. $550*
Mega Infusion – 1000 mg: Approx. $750*
Other infusions: Approx. $500*Conditions apply: In consideration of a number of factors, one being the advice of your prescribing doctor, the dosages listed may not be in fact what you will be provided. An alteration to the listed ingredients may attract a different price.
IV Intravenous Vitamin Infusion Drip:
- Vitamin B1 Thiamine Hydrochloride 10mg
- Vitamin B2 Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate 5mg
- Vitamin B3 Nicotinamide 100mg
- Vitamin B5 Dexpanthenol 20mg
- Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 50mg
- Up to 30,000mg Vitamin C Sodium Ascorbate (i.e. 30 GRAMS of Vitamin C)
IV Intravenous Mineral Infusion Drip:
- Magnesium Sulphate 2.47g/5ml
- Magnesium Chloride 480mg/5mL
IV Intravenous Glutathione Antioxidant Infusion Drip:
- Glutathione 500mg
Mixed into 500mL-1000mL of IV Infusion Electrolyte Solution